The Birtley Hub is a Resource Centre for the local community. Some of the things we have on offer are:
- Free internet access, free computer use and free wi-fi!
- Low cost printing and photocopying
- Free I.T assistance
- Help with job search, C.V writing etc
- We can provide you with information about local services, other organisations and point you in the right direction when seeking advice.
- NEFirst Credit Union have a collection point Tuesday and Friday 12.00-2pm.
- Other Organisations also offer their services from The Hub
- A cafe area offering very reasonably priced refreshments.
- We arrange trips, social events and activities
- We have baby changing facilities, and also disabled access
Pop in and see us! We are open Mon-Fri 9.30am-3.30pm! Wednesdays 9.30am-12pm.
Also pop in or give us a call if you are interested in volunteering here!